Online dating sites and apps have become one of the main ways to meet people for hookups, serious relationships, and even friendships. But online daters might get confused with all the selection out there, and not just by the number of potential partners out there.
With so many dating websites and dating apps to choose from, how can you tell which one is best for you to meet your perfect match? Whether you're looking for short flings or long-term relationships, to find love or to meet new people, this guide is here to help you pick the right dating site.
We've tried and tested what it's like to use the top dating sites and apps on the market. Ratings and reviews are based on ease of use, features, pricing and the quality of the dating pool.
Here are yourtop picks for the best dating sites, and the details you need to know to decide which option is best for you. All that's left to do is sign up, create your profile, and meet your perfect match.
Our Picks for the Top 10 Best Dating Sites & Apps in 2023:
1. Zoosk – best dating site overall
2. SilverSingles – Best for seniors over 50
3. EliteSingles – Best for professionals singles
4. BeNaughty – Best for hookups
5. eharmony – Best for finding your soulmate
6. Match – Best for a meaningful relationship
7. Stir – Best for single parents looking for casual or serious relationships
8. OurTime – Best for companionship for seniors
9. BlackPeopleMeet – Best for black singles
10. Jdate – Best for Jewish singles looking for love
Our Most Popular